Soup

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

There's a boy named Garrett who is a sophmore at Seven Lakes, he has been diagnosed with Brain Cancer.....I did a fundraiser for him last night for the football team....GO Bald For Garrett, I shaved 25 teenage boys heads and raised 800.00!! It was alot of fun, they were sweet boys and as I shaved each one they recorded a video message for their friend, it was so good to hear their well wishes for him........Very Sweet Boys!!! 

I also went to Harwin with a friend yesterday, haven't been there in MANY years......we only had a couple of hours so I will be going back soon!

With all that going on I put dinner in the crockpot, I don't know what it's called so I call it Melinda's Soup because she gave me the recipe. The recipe is for the stove......I just put it in the crockpot for a few hours on low. I did cook bone in breasts for 4 hours in the crockpot then shredded and deboned them and threw in the soup ingredients.

SOUP

1 Can Diced Tomatoes
1 Can Rotel
1 Can French Onion Soup
1 Can Cream of Potatoe Soup
1 Can Evaporated Milk
Shredded Chicken

Combine all ingredients bring to a boil reduce heat and simmer for a little bit serve with shredded cheddar on top.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DINNERS AT SIX Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino