The Week

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Can't believe it's already Thursday and I haven't blogged all week!!

Saturday night I was heading out to hang out with some girlfriends so I made some quick and easy Spaghetti with meat sauce.
Then on Sunday I made a Turkey! I cooked one for Christmas dinner and love having the leftover turkey but there was only enough left for the kids to eat it again for dinner Christmas night.....so I made another one. I stuffed it so we had that along with mashed potatoes, gravy and steamed broccoli. I have enough leftover that I will be making a Turkey Pot Pie in the next 2 weeks sometime.

Monday I made crockpot chops and gravy. The recipe can be found in an earlier post.

Tuesday I made baked chicken, boxed potatoes augratin (YUCK!! but everyone else likes them) and steamed mixed veggies. Then we headed over to Judi's for cake and ice cream to celebrate Kylie's 4th birthday......she is the cutest!!

Wednesday night we had Creamy Italian Chicken over noodles. Recipe is also in an earlier post.

Thursday night Mike and the kids will be eating leftovers. I am going to Perry's with some girlfriends to celebrate Robin and Vanessa's birthdays.

My mom had her Pet scan yesterday and they told her they would have the results to her Dr. on Friday so she wouldn't have to go through the weekend not knowing.....I am praying for good results!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DINNERS AT SIX Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino