The Weekend

Monday, January 10, 2011

Since I started this blog I have come to realize that I really don't cook much on the weekends!! I made hamburgers Friday night.  Saturday we went to Nanny and Pawpaws to celebrate Mike's dads birthday and we had tacos. Then on Sunday we went to Kingsland Baptist to see Judi and Chance get baptized then we all went to Sherry's house for lunch. We ordered fajitas from La Finca and Judi's sweet parents paid for it all!! I was in charge of dessert so I made a Triple Chocolate Cheesecake and Judi's favorite.......brownies!! We ended up hanging out at Sherry's until it was time to go to our Leadership Meeting at church. They served us Chili and cornbread for dinner but neither Mike or I ate any.....we were still full from lunch!!  Just a little tip here, we ordered fajitas for 12 and it fed 10 adults and 14 kids and there were leftovers!! It came with beans and rice and all the fixings! Easy and good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DINNERS AT SIX Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino