Overwhelmed

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I apologize for the lack of postings......We have been in survival mode around here! I had surgery on my foot on Thursday and then on Saturday my sweet friend Judi lost her husband, so I haven't cooked much and I haven't felt like posting what I have cooked. Maybe next week I can function!

Hope you all enjoy and value your time this Thanksgiving with your friends and family. I know I will. We are not promised another minute on this earth........that was made perfectly clear to me on Saturday. I will say that I am so grateful to have so many wonderful friends and to live in a community full of people who truly care about one another. The support that has been given to Judi and her family is overwhelming.

Love and Hugs!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DINNERS AT SIX Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino