The Weekend

Monday, November 8, 2010

What a great weekend it was the weather was perfect!! I love Fall!!

Friday night Mike, Emily and I went out to dinner. Blake went to the movies, dinner and mall with his friend Lauren. It made me a little nervous but I met Lauren's mother and she was with them so I let him go. He had a  great time. We had given him $30.00 so when we picked him up I asked if he had any change and he said "I was supposed to have change?" He spent every dime which was fine, we just thought it was so funny!! Then Saturday night we went to Vanessa's 2nd Annual Wine Tasting Party......it was also turned in to Nate's 40th Surprise Party so I didn't have to cook Saturday night either. The kids went to Nanny's for the night and she brought them home at 3 on Sunday, so it was a nice break yesterday! Although I did actually start missing them about 1:00.  Last night I grilled steaks for Mike and the kids and Tuna Steak for me.....I had never had it before but I loved it. I marinated the Tuna in lime juice, olive oil and garlic for about 30 minutes then grilled it. I made fresh green beans and roasted small red potatoes to go with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DINNERS AT SIX Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino