Home from Camp! :)

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Picked Blake up today and we went out for lunch! Glad to have him back!! He had a GREAT time and LOVED his room makeover! He was SO surprised. It's amazing what a little paint, some stuff to hang on the wall and rearraning the furniture can do. Thanks to my awesome friend Theresa for all the help and fun shopping! Since we went out for lunch no one was hungry so instead of cooking Jamie and I went to the Mommy Swagger Expo and then went and checked out the new Coach store! If you know me well you know I LOVE Coach but I resisted and didn't buy one.....guess I got my fix this week from Wendy.......LOVE my pink Coach Wendy ;)THANKS!!! This is our first Saturday the entire summer to have NOTHING on our agenda and it feels great! Already did 4 1/2 miles this morning with a friend and now just gonna relax, spend time with the family and maybe swim a little!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DINNERS AT SIX Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino