Weekend

Monday, August 16, 2010

The weekend was easy cooking....no recipes involved!! Saturday was sausage, Velveeta shells and cheese corn on the cob and baked beans. Sunday steaks for the boys and chicken for me and Emily.
Monday night I made Creamy Lemon Chicken. I usually don't like lemon in food but this one is mild lemon flavor and I like it! This one also came from a friends blog, On My Menu

Creamy Lemon Chicken over Rice (or Noodles)
Ingredients:
2 c. cooked, diced chicken
2 cans cream chicken soup (I always use 98% FF in my recipes and it tastes just as good)
1/2 c. mayonnaise
4 T. lemon juice
2 t. onion salt
2 t. garlic powder
1/2 c. sour cream
hot cooked rice, egg noodles, etc.

Directions:
* Cook rice or noodles as directed (we prefer rice).
* Cook remainder of ingredients, EXCEPT sour cream, until just boiling.
* Remove from heat and add sour cream.
* Serve over rice or noodles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DINNERS AT SIX Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino