The Weekend

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Well we survived the first week of school!! It was a good week, both kids are happy with there teachers and classes, so that makes me happy!!Friday night Blake had football practice and it was Mike's turn (We take turns with 2 other friends driving them so that is REALLY nice) So I didn't cook we just had leftovers from the week. Saturday we had our big Sunday school party that Mike and I were in charge of (We are the social team leaders for our class) It went great and everyone had fun, it was from 4-7 so no cooking again for me!! Although I did make Macaroni Salad for the party but that was easy!! Sunday night I made breakfast for dinner. We had scrambled eggs, sausage, grits, and biscuits! I love breakfast for dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DINNERS AT SIX Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino