Weekend Fun!

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Friday night I went to Chuy's with some of my bestest girlfriends to celebrate Amber's 40th birthday! Chuy's is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good....I wish they would build one in Katy! Emily went to one of her friend's for a welcome back slumber party. McKenna has been in New York most of the summer visiting her mom and her dad set up a fun welcome home party. So Mike and Blake were on their own for dinner!

Saturday afternoon/evening we are going to a party to celebrate Amy's birthday. I'm taking shrimp ceviche and hot dog buns. It's a new recipe so if it's good I'll post the recipe.

Hope you all enjoy your last weekend before the craziness of school starts!

1 comments:

Claudine said...

Shannon, did you hear they are building a Chuy's in Katy - it's supposed to be on the west side of Cheddar's. I haven't been that way lately to know if they have started on it yet, but according to a comment on the Katy Magazine Facebook page last month, it's coming!

Post a Comment

DINNERS AT SIX Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino