Beer Roasted Lime Chicken

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Beer Roasted Lime Chicken
1 4lb whole Chicken
1 12 oz can of Beer
1 Lime
salt and pepper

Preheat oven to 350. Season chicken inside and out with salt and pepper. Cut lime in half and squeeze over chicken place inside cavity. Place opened beer in roasting pan and place chicken on top of it. Cover with foil. Roast for about 1 1/2 hours or until juices run clear, remove foil last 20 minutes.

I had some new potatoes in the fridge that I had boiled for potatoe salad that I didn't end up making, so I cut them in chunks drizzled olive oil over them and sprinkled them with Kosher salt and roasted at 400 for about 30 minutes stirring every so often, they were really good!! I will make them like that again!

Last night we had Stouffers Lasagna I had bought at HEB(it was one of their meal deals)I hate that stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways, it was dinner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

DINNERS AT SIX Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino